Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Wedding


The Wedding
This guest post from Werner Rogers
Going to HTTP://Direct.TV to get satellite was the best decision ever especially this close to my wedding. I say it’s close but I actually just got engaged a couple of months ago but I’m still in the process of looking for a dress so I really like watching Say yes to the dress whenever I get the chance. It’s like I get to go wedding dress shopping all the time without leaving my house which is great since I don’t live anywhere near New York or Kleinfeld’s! I haven’t decided what I want yet but I’m thinking mermaid or possibly A-line but I guess I’ll have to see when I go in and actually try some on. I have an appointment a few weeks from now but I better get on it since the wedding’s 8 months away and I’ve got to get it ordered if there’s any chance it will be here and get altered in time! I can’t wait to see what works well on my body and what I’m going to wear down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment